Monday, April 02, 2007

Monday post just because...

Ok, so just a few things.

First of all The Field.



All of the hype? Totally worth it. Holy crap. This came out of left umm...fie...erm you get the point. Minimal techno at it's most interesting. With the copious amount of microhouse I've been listening to this really hits the spot. I can't believe how much I like this record, and the more I listen to it, the better it becomes. You can bet your bottom dollar that there will be a track or two from it played at the first week of Halcyon here in Pittsburgh.

To wet your appetites you can download the track over the ice here.

In a non-music related post I'd like to point you in the direction of the website for Chanwook Park's new film I'm a Cyborg, But That's OK.



Who is Chanwook Park you ask? The Director of the spectacular revenge trilogy (Sympathy for Mr. Vengeance, Oldboy, Lady Vengeance) which are 3 of the most amazing films in recent years. This film focuses on Cha Young-goon (played by Su-jeong Lim) who is committed to a mental institution, because she thinks she is a cyborg. She finds love with a quirky patient named Rain (Park Il-sun) who thinks he can steal people's souls. The movie looks like it is going to be nothing short of amazing. The website is set up like a virtual pop-up book, and is just really cool. (be sure to let each page load!)

Finally, I wanted to thank all of my readers for coming back, and sending emails. It's cool that I'm reaching as many people as I am!

No comments: