Tuesday, October 31, 2006

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!




So, remember me saying that I was going to get back to doing this blog on a regular basis?

I was totally on track until I was asked to play a show. All of a sudden *POOF* my time disappeared.

The show was for my local goth night. I decided to do a couple of cover songs.

Here are they are in all of all of their sp00ky glory

Halloween

Humanity (Part I) -main titles to The Thing

So, everybody have a safe and sane Halloween. I'll see ya Friday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hell yeah, G! Those were some awesome jams. Especially the cover of the opening titles fior The Thing. That gave me a warm feeling in my tummy...either that, or something's replicating and slowly taking over down there.

evil Kelly chan said...

great songs, aRvin! :) sorry i didn't make it out to see your perform. i had been trying to save money since i was going on vacation the next week. i still think you're so very talented.... more more more, wanna hear more!!! :)