Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Found this little Bootleg Gem out in the blogosphere

Thanks to the amazing 1 two punch of Elbows and the independent music blog I found this GREAT NIN mashup album.

It's called withboots, and as you can guess it's a mashup of With Teeth.

This is one hot little record. I think songs from this are going to end up on a bunch of mix cds really soon. I'm in the process of downloading the lossless version right now via bit torrent. Definitely worth a listen!

[Edit- 7/5] The lossless files are in the .ape format. Sooo... most of my OS X wielding warriors probably won't have much of a clue as to how to open them. That why I've included a version tracker link to this handy little converter called xACT Now, enjoy the music!

1 comment:

Jingying said...

yooo

thanks for the linkage :)