Friday, July 21, 2006

The randomness of the day

Life has kept me from posting this week. Which is both suck and ass.

I've been scrambling to finish a Dj on your Mac workshop for that place that gives me paychecks, so the choice was made between keynote, and blogging. Keynote won this week.

However, I am not with out some cool random stuff from this week.



The first is an article I found listing The 25 Best Moments from Pee-Wee's Playhouse. I am quite unbashful in my love for the show, and this was a loving tribute dripping with sarcasm. My favorite line? It's another example of how far Pee-wee will go to be our American Mr. Bean -- hilarious, but a complete dickhole to everyone.

DICKHOLE

Let me repeat that one more time.

DICKHOLE

I am going to be saying that all effin day.

In honor of my djing SpOoky Ooky Goth night here in Pittsburgh I thought I'd share this really great Black Strobe mix of Nitzer Ebb's Getting Closer It's available on the Body Rework Remixes. It's rad, and if you don't know who Nitzer Ebb is, apparently you missed out on a great era of minimalistic industrial dance circa 1987.

(which is entirely possible... I am pretty effin old)

ANYWHO download Getting Closer (Black Strobe Moderne Remix)

Hopefully next week will be a little less chaotic, and allow me to bring more of the noise. Speaking of... I am really diggin on Scale from Herbert this week. All that hype it's getting? Totally deserving. It's seriously got to make some top 10 lists at the end of the year. He is giving away an edited version of The Movers and the Shakers at herbertdashscaledotcom Take a listen. Have a good weekend. Don't drink too much.

No comments: